Work Related Injury Management
Injury management and return to work planning
Manual task risk assessment
Ergonomic workstation assessment and training
Injuries Happen In The Workplace
- Have you experienced a work injury?
- Are you an employer trying to proactively manage your injured employee’s timely and safe return to work?
- Is your worksite committed to using sound work practices such as manual task risk assessment and control, ergonomic workstation set out and promotion of worker health and wellbeing?
Work Related Injury Management Services
Roseanne has extensive experience in offering a range of services to promote the health of workers both pre and post injury. She has worked in the Hunter Valley since 2008 providing on-site early intervention and health promotion services to many of the open cut coal mines in the area. Post-graduate qualifications in soft tissue injury management have enhanced her skills for hands on treatment of musculo-skeletal conditions.
Services provided include:
- Clinic based and/or site based assessment of the worker / occupation / environment to facilitate appropriate injury management and return to work planning.
- Site based education and training to promote a culture of proactive risk management, injury prevention and health and well-being.
- Hazard minimisation projects involving ergonomic workstation assessment and task analysis and controls implementation.
- Policy and procedure formulation and review related to workplace based injury management.